The Fear of Fireworks Self-Study Course is a self-pace course that can be completed at any time of the year. We look at ways to prepare our dogs for fireworks season and storm noises that occur during the winter, but the skills you will learn are universal and can be used for any noise sensitivity issue.
However the techniques in the Fear of Fireworks course can be used for any scary noise event such as:
- A vehicle backfiring
- A hot air balloon flying overhead and lighting the gas burner
- Household noises like vacuuming, the washing machine, oven extractor fans, and smoke alarms
- Other noisy vehicles like rubbish trucks, recycling lorries and helicopters
- Countryside bangs like rook scarers
- These really are universal support techniques